Ir al contenido principal

Post 7: Changes To My Study Programme.

 Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about the changes to my study programme I would like to do. 

Well first, I am student of second year of Chemistry and pharmacy and in these two years I have had only subject of basic science, so I would like to change the curriculum, I would like to have more subjects about my major in the first years, like for example I would like to have more subjects about the medications. Also, I think the academic charge is too much, So I would like to have fewer subjects for semester or have fewer hours of classes and study in some subjects.

I wouldn´t know to say what changes I would like to do in the faculty facilities because in these two years I have studied only online, so I have gone to the faculty rarely, only to the laboratories and to do some tests, even I think I don’t know the faculty completely. So, I wouldn´t can change anything if I don´t know it completely.

As I only have had online classes, the use of technology has been a lot, but the bad of this is the methodology of the online classes, I think is more difficult can learn and sometimes is more monotone, so I would like to change the teaching methods, I would like to return to the presential classes or that the online classes will be more didactics.  

Thanks for reading me!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about Italy, this is the country I  would like to visit someday because I think it has beautiful architecture and a beautiful landscape like Venice, this is a place that definitely I would like to know and maybe live in it.   Venice Italy is a country of Europe, in the Mediterranean Sea. Its capital is Rome and its mother tongue is Italian. Also, this country has a considerable number of world heritage sites, 58 total! One of them is the Pisa Cathedral  and for this Italy is one of the countries more touristics in the world.              Pisa Cathedral  World heritage site Historical Center of Naples World heritage site In this country principally I would like to do tourism, I would like to know all the places more important and it has a significant historical context like Pompey. Pompey After of know all these places I would like to live in this country, especially in Venice because is a place very interesting and I think would be fun live here

Post 5: My Future Job

 Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about my future job. Well, I want that my future job is related to the major that I am studying, this is chemistry and pharmacy. I decided to study this because always I liked all related to helping the health of people and also always I interested in know how the medications can help to alleviate illnesses. So, I would like to work in a laboratory, I imagine myself researching new medications for help to fight some illnesses. Or also I would like to work in a pharmacy helping people with the recommendation of how is better to take their medications. Principally I imagine myself helping the people in general in all the related to the medications in any place that I can. Would be amazing can work to outdoor but for the kind of job that I hope to realize is probable that I work indoors but this I don´t annoying while I will can do what I like. Although maybe I would not like so much work in an office without have contact with the persons.  Also, I w

Post 4: Childhood Series

  Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about a topic really funny, this is the TV shows I used to watch as a child. Well, when I was a child, I really loved watch cartoons, I remember that I was going to school in the afternoon so I watched cartoons all the morning, since I awakened until I prepared myself for go to school. I liked to watch cartoons on national TV, specifically on channel 4 because it broadcast many cartoons in the morning like Looney Tunes, The Pink Panther,  Tom and Jerry, Justice League,  and a lot more. I never could have a favorite cartoon because I loved all! Then, when I was 10 or 11 years old, I still watch cartoons but with less frequency and I preferred to watch cable TV, my favorite channel was Disney Channel and I was a fan of Phineas and Ferb, and I think that I watched all the episodes of this serie, I loved it! But this was the only cartoon that I watched on this channel because I preferred to watch series with persons like Hanna Montana, Wizard of Wave